Sometimes the most difficult challenge is to see past our blind spots in order to identify the behaviours that get us in trouble so that we can do something about them.
This song features one of my favorite solos of all time: a sizzling few bars of violin, by Chris Crilly.
- Choice and Change
- Choice and Change: How to deal with bullying in an open and positive way
- Choice And Change : How does it work?
- Choice And Change : It begins with you
- Choice And Change : How to choose, what to choose and whether to choose at all – Part One – Wisdom, according to memes
- Choice And Change : How to choose, what to choose and whether to choose at all -Part Two – Three approaches to choice and change
- On Discomfort, Evolution and Hope
- Choice and Change : What I’ve learned so far
- Useful links
- Sweet Songs Collection
- Local initiatives